Entrepreneurial creative leader driven by results with a unique strategic perspective from years of experience at both traditional and digital agencies. Proven track record crafting diverse teams that drive growth in established, transitioning, or new undefined departments. Experienced and effective executive uses excellent communication skills to inject creative innovation throughout organizations. When the need arises, isn't above rolling up his sleeves and getting it done himself.
Currently calls Brooklyn, NY home.
03/2017 - Present
- The VIA Agency - Consulted on national expansion and contributed creative for multiple accounts.
- Kantar - Distilled the work from tens of thousands of highly-skilled research and strategy specialists into a single, original brand purpose and unique selling point.
- R/GA - Reimagined a new creative strategy and vision for Verizon's unlimited plan products.
- Viacom - Contributed brand guidance for the Paramount Network launch.
- KBS - Helped guide the successful pitch of the World of Hyatt Agency of Record account.
- Gannett - Led creativity in marketing thought leadership workshops
EVP, Executive Creative Director
iCrossing 03/2012 – 02/2017
- Won DIRECTV Digital Agency of Record; then grew it into the largest in New York office by launching performance marketing campaigns accounting for 30% of total new activations.
- Executed a unique partnership between iCrossing, HGTV, HGTV Magazine, and Hearst for the TD Bank Rolling Renovation integrated marketing campaign creating a data-driven, geotargeted wave of television, radio, SEM, social, and digital marketing following a mobile brand experience; ultimately cutting a 9-year buying cycle down to as low as 9 months.
- Launched voya.com, a different kind of financial website for a different kind of financial company; where clear strategy and UX design created an experience that meaningfully moved users forward toward their retirement goals.
- Orchestrated the Voya Born to Save multi-channel campaign with PR, social, video, display, content and a New York Stock Exchange experience that promised every baby born in America a head start on retirement; achieving over 200 million impressions and sign-ups from over 20% of eligible Americans across all 50 states.
- Initiated an iCrossing brand development effort leading to new brand identity design system, rearchitected website UX/UI, video templates, and experiential assets.
- Collaborated with New Business Team winning Amazon, TD Bank, Baha Mar, and Daily Burn, plus Church & Dwight brands OxiClean, Orajel, Nair, and Vitafusion.
- Managed growth of the creative team from just 20% of agency-client relationships to 75%.
- Achieved AdAge Agency to Watch 2017 and three years straight as Leader in the Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies.
Senior Partner, Group Creative Director
Ogilvy 03/2011 – 02/2012
- Advanced creative on consolidated $200 million global SAP account; leading broadcast, digital, social, video, out-of-home, direct, customer acquisition, and experiential.
- Expanded outdoor advertising campaign beyond "X company runs SAP" delivering richer customer testimonials through companion long-form digital video.
VP, Group Creative Director
Digitas 03/2008 – 02/2010
- Led global digital creative for Samsung launching multiple new products.
- Transformed all Samsung product imagery reflecting products in consumer's lives.
- Launched a complete global redesign of Samsung.com.
- Executed massively successful Philadelphia Cream Cheese: Real Women of Philly user-generated content campaign that generated a 35% increase in sales.
Partner, Associate Creative Director
Ogilvy 01/2006 – 03/2008
- Led Six Flags creative launching a website redesign, television campaigns, radio, outdoor advertising, direct, email, and display; increasing online sales by over 50%.
R/GA 02/2004 – 08/2005
- Architected the display advertising practice; building a new team of creatives from scratch while producing over 100 Verizon display campaigns and landing pages in the first year for over 7.8 billion impressions, 12.8 million generated clicks, and over 200,000 orders.
Uncommon Caribbean 03/2010 - Present
- Built the first experiential travel media channel focused exclusively on the Caribbean; today hosting tens of thousands of original photography, articles, and video that reaches hundreds of thousands of Caribbean travel enthusiasts every month across social and owned channels.
- Past clients include the British Virgin Islands, United States Virgin Islands, the Dominican Republic, Martinique, St Martin, Dominica, Sunsail Holidays, YETI, Helly Hansen, and more.